Certified Wedding Planner / Consultant:
♥ Certified Wedding planner provides a higher level of comfort for everyone. She is able to recommend the right professionals for you. Professionals enjoy working with other professionals.
♥ Wedding planner is trained to handle difficult scenarios and unexpected occurrences at weddings;
♥ The right planner is familiar with the latest trends and have the best resources;
♥ She knows the best locations and services for each couple’s particular needs;
♥ Wedding planner has access to exclusive locations that couples would otherwise never hear about;
♥ She can recommend the right wedding professionals for all aspects of the wedding;
♥ She is trained to help create a budget, keep expenses within that budget, and protect couples from making costly mistakes;
♥ She will save couples time in researching options. She already knows what works best and why.
WRAP-UP AND DAY OF WEDDING COORDINATION
Dreamcatcher Events performs the following with wrap-up and Day of Wedding Coordination :
- ♥ Help with selection of any vendors not yet contracted—make referrals/suggestions, go to site if couple wants, review contracts, negotiate if needed
- ♥ Review the invitation draft and all components of the invitation, direction card, a program and menu card, if applicable
- ♥ Draft a list of questions that need answers at a meeting a few weeks prior to the wedding
- ♥ Draft a timeline for the entire day and once approved, provide copies to all vendors
- ♥ Advise vendors on setup requirements, load ins, power needs, meals (let them know when they will sit to eat), etc.
- ♥ Develop a floor plan, if needed
- ♥ Inform you of all deposits, payment schedules, and take care of delivering final checks to appropriate vendors that day
- ♥ Provide a checklist of all the items needed at the church and/or reception
- ♥ Supervise the rehearsal, giving instruction to attendants, ushers, their position, etc. This brings a greater calm on ‘the day’
- ♥ Provide an emergency kit, personal items in a basket for ladies’ bathroom
- ♥ On the wedding day, pin on all boutonnieres, any corsages
- ♥ Light any candles that need lighting
- ♥ Set out seating cards in an attractive pattern; set up guest book, engagement photo or comparable display
- ♥ Cross check tables, making sure they are set for the proper number of guests
- ♥ Set out place cards, as needed
- ♥ Set out table numbers or comparable display
- ♥ Take care of putting out favors, cameras, etc.
- ♥ Do everything in my power to start the wedding on time
- ♥ Monitor the timeline throughout the event—time for toast etc.
- ♥ Check to make sure appropriate person has the ring(s)
- ♥ Organize the bridal procession, having each person in the proper order
- ♥ Make sure that beverages are served promptly upon arrival of guests at reception; that the ordered appetizers are passed, and spot problems and make corrections (this is transparent to client)
- ♥ Make sure that the needs of all the vendors are met and that they are made familiar with the facility
- ♥ Go over the timeline with each vendor to see if there are questions about timing, duties etc.
- ♥ Organize the bride, groom and/or wedding party if they are to be introduced into room
- ♥ Work directly with facility manager, catering manager to coordinate timing of dinner
- ♥ Announce dinner seating (may take several rounds) and Assist guests in finding their table
- ♥ Make sure microphones are in order, if needed
- ♥ Pay close attention to the bride & groom and parents needs
- ♥ Make sure everything about the first dance and cake cutting is organized
- ♥ Take care of gifts/cards that may come to the reception
- ♥ Readjust table seating if guests are a ‘no show’ so that everyone has a person next to them to visit with—no empty seats
- ♥ Constantly keep an eye open to the entire event, spotting potential problems, dealing with such things as an unexpected guest(s), misplaced seating cards, etc.
- ♥ Collect such items as the toasting glasses, cake knife, gifts, etc. and have them boxed and ready for the family to take home
- ♥ Ensure that the bride/groom and parents relax and enjoy the day with their family and guests